DAFORMS.NET – DA FORM 1133 – PRISONER PERSONAL PROPERTY SHIPPING REQUEST – The Department of Justice has released a new form, DA Form 1133, Prisoner Personal Property Shipping Request. The form is designed to help federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies when shipping property seized from a suspect or inmate. The form includes information on the item being shipped, the owner’s name and address, and the estimated value of the item.
- DA Form 1133 is a Prisoner Personal Property Shipping Request form that can be used by inmates or their family members to request the shipping of certain personal property from a prison.
- The form can be used to request the shipping of items such as clothing, furniture, books, and other personal belongings.
- The form must be filled out and submitted to the prison authorities in order for the belongings to be shipped.
- The form includes information on the items being shipped, the owner’s name and address, and the estimated value of the item.
- The form is not used to request the shipping of weapons or other contraband items.
- The form is also used to request the shipping of personal effects and/or belongings that have been confiscated by the prison authorities in order to be stored at a central location.
Download DA FORM 1133 – PRISONER PERSONAL PROPERTY SHIPPING REQUEST
|Form Number||DA FORM 1133|
|Form Title||PRISONER PERSONAL PROPERTY SHIPPING REQUEST|
|File Size||39 KB|
What is a DA FORM 1133?
A DA Form 1133, otherwise known as a Request for Issue or Turn-In, is an official form used by the US Department of Defense to request the issue or turn-in of supplies. It is used when there is a need to transfer property between different agencies. The form includes information regarding the requested item, such as its National Stock Number (NSN) and quantity, who will be receiving it, and who should sign off on its transfer. Additionally, any special instructions related to the transaction must also be included.
The purpose of this form is to ensure that all necessary procedures are followed during a supply transaction and all parties involved are aware of the details. Furthermore, it helps keep track of items that have been issued or turned in so they can be properly accounted for in terms of inventory management.
Where Can I Find a DA FORM 1133?
If you are an active duty service member, reservist, National Guardsman, or a dependent of one of these individuals, chances are you have heard of a DA Form 1133. This form is used to request permission for personnel to be away from their unit for a limited period and must be completed prior to any such absence. With the modern digital age, many people may wonder where they can find the form and complete it online.
Fortunately, accessing and completing the DA Form 1133 is quite simple. The form can be found online via the website of The United States Army Publishing Directorate (APD). Once located on this site, users can download or print out the PDF version to complete by hand.
DA FORM 1133 – PRISONER PERSONAL PROPERTY SHIPPING REQUEST
DA Form 1133, also known as the Prisoner Personal Property Shipping Request, is a document used by the United States Department of Defense (DOD) to request the shipment of personal property that belongs to prisoners. This form is typically completed by US Military correctional facility personnel, who are responsible for ensuring that all prisoners’ personal belongings are shipped in accordance with regulations. The form must be accompanied by an inventory list of all items being submitted for shipping.
The DA Form 1133 should include information about the prisoner’s name and rank, type of shipping requested (surface or air), destination address and contact information, billing address and contact information, weight and dimensions of shipment contents, the estimated value of items within the shipment, and an itemized list attached with full descriptions of each item.